Search This Blog Below

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The search for GamerTwotoy begins!

At this point in time, I can no longer sustain this blog because I've found a different worthwhile endeavor. My new goal requires so much dedication, so much physical and mental investment that I've quit one job for it. Now, I don't think I'll have enough free time to even just post a random picture a day. However, I do feel that the torch must be passed on and that the fight must continue.

PinoyCosplay has already established a stronghold and opened the eyes of many. Slowly but surely, more and more people are becoming aware of how shitty their community is and how they gotta do something to preserve their beloved hobby.

GamerTotoy is at the helm of this movement, and without GamerTotoy, Filipino cosplay will continue to spiral downward. Without GamerTotoy, local cosplay will keep growing as a cesspool of squatters, attention whores, and perverts - social rejects who have nowhere else to go so they decide to defile cosplay land.

As the title of this post implies, I am currently looking for a successor - someone who is nearly as awesome as me and can do the job of GT. I will not show you the ropes so you must already be qualified before any hopes of succeeding. If you think you have what it takes to be cosplay's next hero, prove it to me through e-mail.

P.S. I know I can just walk away, but last time I tried, you people practically begged me not to. My kind and generous heart couldn't say no so I took the throne once more. This time, I want someone else to do it. And yes, I've planned out my legacy. After GamerTwotoy is Gam3rTotoy, G4merTotoy... Gamer10toy, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment